Website Usage and Service Terms and Conditions
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
10. By placing an order with WeBuildLinks you confirm that you are in agreement with and are bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms are effective from the point that payment is received from a client whether in full or in part and are governed under UK law.
11. The customer agrees that WeBuildLinks do not offer any guarantees of keyword placement within the search engines.
12. The customer agrees that they have not requested and must not exchange links with any bad neighbourhoods or undertaken any link spamming techniques which may harm the website’s search engine ranking with Google this includes linking out to bad neighbourhoods whether knowingly or unknowingly.
13. WeBuildLinks is not responsible for any adverse affects on search engine ranking or for additional costs incurred if the client has engaged in overwriting On-Page SEO work already carried out on the site by WeBuildLinks (whether intentionally or accidentally). For example when the client or the client’s webmaster has made changes and uploaded or overwritten on-page seo work that has already been provided by WeBuildLinks. Neither can WeBuildLinks be held responsible when on-page seo work has been overwritten by other parties which may have adversely affected the search engine rankings of the client’s website. Any remedial work required to correct overwritten or adversely affected on-page SEO will be charged to and will be payable by the client.
14. WeBuildLinks is not affiliated with any search engine network or directory – ALL third party logos or images used on this site remain copyright of their respective companies.
15. WeBuildLinks reserves the right to substitute any particular aspect of our link building packages for another aspect, for example we may at our discretion substitute profile links for social bookmarks or give extra directory submissions in place of less forum posts etc. This may be done where certain link inventory is not available or where a discretionary change is considered by WeBuildLinks to be of more benefit to the client over the original package.
16. WeBuildLinks cannot be held responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure, including hosting issues where your site is unavailable at any time or any communication or delivery problems associated with Client’s receipt of the Account Service data. WeBuildLinks shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
17. Notwithstanding the security precautions taken against disclosure of information, there are certain conditions that exist on the Internet generally which are outside WeBuildLinks control and could result in a breach of security. Accordingly, WeBuildLinks cannot guarantee that Your Account Service data information will be free from corruption or piracy. You hereby expressly waive any claim against WeBuildLinks arising out of the loss of data through corruption, piracy or breach of security.
18. To the maximum extent allowed by law, WeBuildLinks and any of their parents, members, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, service providers, licensors, officers, directors or employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (no matter how they arose, including negligence), or for interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits, arising out of or in connection with the services provided hereunder. Further, WeBuildLinks will not have any liability for any losses arising because the WeBuildLinks services are not operational or accessible. This section does not limit liability for bodily injury of a person.